Right Here Right Now is currently in its start-up phase and is entering its implementation phase. As part of the start-up phase, ten separate baseline studies were conducted at the country level between March and September 2021. Findings of the ten baseline studies have been analysed and integrated into this consolidated baseline report for the programme.
The purpose of this study is to inform both the baseline values of indicators and targets for Right Here Right Now, as well as the development of strategy and interventions based on each country’s needs. Ultimately, the goal of the baseline is to assess the current (baseline) situation through context analyses, enabling comparison with later results and the setting of meaningful targets.
The baseline study had the following objectives:
1. Conduct formative research in order to reflect on and address knowledge gaps, improve programme design and inform the programme’s strategies related to its four pathways
2. Validate the programme’s Theory of Change
3. Contextualise the programme’s indicator framework at country level
4. Set baseline values for indicators at country level
5. Inform the setting of targets for countries’ output and outcome indicators
An executive summary of this report is available in English and French here.